8TH FLOOR OWNER'S LOUNGE
- Situated on the eighth floor, an exclusive Owner's Lounge welcomes Residence owners and their guests with a variety of inviting spaces featuring: Expansive outdoor seating with fire pit and grill, indoor fireplace lounges and meeting spaces, executive board room, golf simulator, state-of-the-art temperature-controlled wine storage room with seating, pet relief area, multimedia screening room, and makers' room.
19TH FLOOR HEATH CENTER AND DAY SPA
- Refresh and revitalize in the 19th floor 7,500 square foot Health Center featuring Olympic-grade fitness equipment, spacious yoga studio, and indoor swimming pool/jacuzzi with skyline views.
- A 7,000 square foot luxury day spa is just an elevator ride away - or, make a call to the Owner's Concierge to have spa services brought to you.
FINE AND CASUAL DINING
- Immerse yourself in the 20th floor upscale dining experience featuring fresh Pacific Northwest fusion cuisine presented in a space of enchanting finishes, views, and ambiance unmatched in Portland - dine in, or have it brought upstairs to your dining room.
- A 7,800 square foot high-end food hall with seven local food vendors will pay homage to Portland's eclectic food truck history with a carefully curated variety of dining options on the ground floor.
ON-SITE MEETING AND EVENT SPACE
- The second floor of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Portland will have the finest meeting and event spaces in the Pacific Northwest. This includes a 600-person capacity for seated events in the Grand Ballroom, a Junior Ballroom with 209 person seated capacity, two private conference rooms and pre-meeting spaces to accommodate landmark events, C-Level conferences and lavish galas.
- Separate entrance, high-speed elevators, and concierge for Residence Owners
- Reserved underground parking spaces, electric vehicle charging, and storage spaces available
- 24/7 building and garage security with controlled access only by key card